Molecular Screening and Bioanalytical Services
Our core biology services include:
- High Throughput Screening (HTS) service
- In vitro Biology
- Protein production and purification
- In vitro, ex vivo and in vivo pharmacology
- ADME, DMPK and efficacy models
High Throughput Screening Service
High Throughput Screening (HTS) is one of the most important tools in modern drug discovery. Over 90% of recently approved drugs were prototyped by HTS discovery.
Chemspace drug discovery services offer access to HTS facility equipped to handle various screening projects and provide full support for hit finding to hit-to-lead (H2L) and lead optimization (LO) stages.
Expertise and capabilities:
- Assay development and validation
- Most types of biophysical, biochemical, and cell-based assays
- Recombinant protein expression/purification services
- Primary screening throughput: 250K+ compounds per month per project; up to 3 projects supported with the confirmation of active hits from fresh powders
Assay read-out platforms:
- UV-VIS absorbance
- fluorescence intensity
- fluorescence polarization
- time-resolved fluorescence/energy transfer (FRET, TR-FRET, TRF, DELFIA, LANCE)
- cellular calcium mobilization (FLIPR)
- enzyme/reporter assays
- cell viability assays
- protein thermal shift (PTS, TSA, Thermofluor)
If required, we can provide the support in vector construction, protein expression and purification for the duration of the project to ensure reliably reproducible results.
Our strategy of “smart screening” is based on the extensive expertise in chemoinformatics and molecular modeling. Full access to over one million ready to screen and 50 million make on demand compounds will support your project an advantage in novelty, time, and quality.
We employ Chemspace’s resources within Delivering Discovery Solutions™ to drive your project from hit to candidate nomination in the shortest possible time.
Chemspace provides customers with a broad range of in vitro ADMET tests, either as separate studies or as a part within Delivering Discovery Solutions™ services. Studies determining Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism and Excretion (ADME) patterns in laboratory animals and humans are an integral part of the Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) services.
Standard in vitro ADMET tests
- Aqueous solubility (laser nephelometry or shake flask protocols, UV or LS-MS/MS detection)
- logD/logP (n-octanol/aqueous buffer)
- Chemical stability
- Plasma protein binding (human, rat, mouse)
- Compound stability in plasma, aqueous buffers, solvents
- Hepatic Microsomal/S9 stability (human, rat, mouse)
- CYP450 inhibition, and reaction phenotyping
- Caco-2 and PAMPA permeability assays
- Cardiotoxicity (Predictor hERG Assay)
- genotoxicity (Ames test)
- cytotoxicity (HepG2 and other lines)
- Metaboliter ID/ Profiling
Our partners are constantly expanding their bioanalytical services and can rapidly develop new and customize existing bioanalytical methods.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
 C. Knox, V. Law, T. Jewison, P. Liu, S. Ly, A. Frolkis, A. Pon, K. Banco, C. Mak, V. Neveu, et al., Nucleic Acids Res. 2011, 39, D1035–D1041.