Meet Chemspace Monthly Digest!
Here is a summary of all Chemspace news and highlights for February in case you have missed them:
1. Thanks everyone for joining the Chemspace & Molecular Forecaster Webinar 'Democratizing computer-aided drug design with accessible services, software, and molecules'!
The recording is now available!
2. Announcement of Chemspace & UCSF Webinar 'Ultra Large-Scale Docking for Receptor Deorphanization', which will take place at 5:00 PM (CET)/8:00 AM (PST) on March, 4. (Registration via the link)
1. Looking for a source to start a Virtual Screening campaign? Diverse Chemical Space provided by reliable suppliers? - Choose Chemspace!
Building Block sets:
1. Molecules of This Week are Aliphatic Sulfonylhalides
2. Building Blocks for Analogs of Vericiguat
3. Molecules of This Week are Phenols
4. Building Blocks for Analogs of Umbralisib
1. We are happy to announce a new content series inspired by Drug Hunter’s “Small Molecules of the Month” series (drug-hunter.com)!
Here are Analogs to New Biological Tool Compounds!
2. N-Trifluoromethyl Azoles