Procurement and sourcing services
Here at Chemspace we understand how important for research and scientific organizations to keep their operations properly supplied and we are ready to take these responsibilities upon ourselves. Our experienced sourcing managers will help you with:
- Management of multiple suppliers;
- Sourcing and ordering the compounds and services;
- Logistic and formatting support including consolidation of samples from different suppliers;
- Spend management and data analysis;
- Customer service support.
We will run the whole process of purchasing from the quotation stage to delivery, including resolution of any issues occurred.
For our customers’ convenience we offer the following programs:
Procurement and sourcing services (FTE-based):
- Development of sourcing strategies managing multiple suppliers;
- Selection and evaluation of suppliers and maintenance of contracts;
- Sourcing and ordering compounds and services, order management, logistic.
Sourcing Building Blocks, reagents, and screening compounds (FFS-based):
- Multiple suppliers;
- Transparent price policy;
- Logistics support.
Support of virtual screening programs:
- Selection from a catalog of 6.5M off-the-shelf compounds from renown trusted suppliers;
- Fast turnaround;
- Fixed price.
Library design and acquisition:
- Various chemoinformatic/molecular modeling approaches;
- Different formatting options, quality control;
- Hit re-supply.