Meet Chemspace Monthly Digest!
Here is the summary of all Chemspace news and highlights for May in case you have missed them:
1. Thanks everyone for joining the Second Chemspace & AnalytiCon Discovery Webinar 'Leveraging Natural Product-based Chemical Spaces'
The recording is now available!
2. We also thank everyone for joining the Chemspace & Key Organics Webinar 'Key Organics Chemistry Solutions: Synthesis, building blocks, fragments and PROTACs'
The recording is available!
Building Block sets:
1. Building Blocks for Analogs of Tivozanib
4.Molecules of The Week were Aryl Halides
1. "In-Stock" Fragment Compound Sets for FBDD
2. We are happy to continue our new inspired by Drug Hunter’s “Small Molecules of the Month” series (drughunter.com)!
Here are Analogs to Three New Biological Tool Compounds-4!
There is 1 NEW SUPPLIER this month:
1. Anichem, Inc.